- This event has passed.
Blacktown City ClubGRANTS 2015 Launch
March 18, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
ClubGRANTS is a NSW Government initiative that requires registered local clubs earning in excess of $1 million annually to contribute a percentage of their profits back to the community. Blacktown City Council administers the ClubGRANTS scheme on behalf of the participating clubs. Online applications for Blacktown City ClubGRANTS (Category 1) will open on 1 April 2015 and close on 30 April 2015.
The Blacktown City ClubGRANTS 2015 Launch event provides an excellent opportunity for the prospective ClubGRANTS applicants:
- The ClubGRANTS scheme is explained in detail including any changes in the Guideline
- Community / social priorities for Blacktown City discussed
- Demo on ClubGRANTS Online Application process
- Presentations from successful applicants from ClubGRANTS 2014 round
- For applicants, an opportunity to meet prospective funders/sponsors from participating Clubs
Please RSVP by Monday 16 March 2015 to email@example.com
For more information about ClubGRANTS in Blacktown, visit the Blacktown City Council website:
For more information about ClubGRANTS, visit the ClubsNSW website: