2018 ZEST Awards Nominations Now Open
The ZEST Awards showcase the great work of the Community Sector, promoting a positive image of the Greater Western Sydney region by highlighting our assets, our diversity, and our creative and innovative work.
This annual event provides an important opportunity to acknowledge the individuals, organisations, projects and partnerships that make a real difference in the lives of people in our community.
CRN encourages you to make a nomination by going to the 2018 ZEST Awards website and making a submission for the following categories:
- Outstanding Community Leader in a Paid Capacity
- Outstanding Community Leader in a Volunteer Capacity
- Outstanding Youth Leader (12-25)
- Western Sydney University Unsung Heroes Award
- Exceptional Community Partnership in a LGA
- Exceptional Community Partnership Project Across a Region
- Exceptional Social Enterprise in Greater Western Sydney
- Outstanding Use of Technology by a Not for Profit Organisation
- Outstanding Youth Led Project in GWS
- Exceptional Community Business Partnership
- Out of the Box Award
- Exceptional Project within a Not For Profit Organisation
- Outstanding Project Working with Aboriginal Communities in GWS
- Outstanding Project Promoting Social Cohesion and Community Harmony
- Outstanding Voluntary Group/Organisation
- ZEST Hall of Fame
Nominations close on 8th of December 2017 at 5:00pm.
The 2018 ZEST Awards are led by Western Sydney Community Forum.