2016 ZEST Awards – Nominate Now!
The ZEST Awards showcase the great work of the Community Sector, promoting a positive image of the Greater Western Sydney region, through highlighting our assets, our diversity, and our creative and innovative work.
The ZEST Awards relies on nominations from the community to ensure that inspiring individuals and projects are recognised.
Nominations for the 2016 ZEST Awards are now open for the following categories:
- Outstanding Community Leadership – Paid Capacity
- Outstanding Community Leader – Volunteer Capacity
- Outstanding Youth Leader (12 – 25 years old)
- Western Sydney University Unsung Heroes Award
- Hall of Fame
- Exceptional Community Partnership Project in a Local Government Area
- Exceptional Community Partnership Project Across a Region
- Exceptional Community Business Partnership
- Out of the Box Award
- Exceptional Project within a Not For Profit Organisation
- Exceptional Social Enterprise in Greater Western Sydney
- Outstanding Use of Technology by a Not for Profit Organisation
- Outstanding Youth Led Project in Greater Western Sydney
- Outstanding Project working with Aboriginal Communities in Greater Western Sydney
- Outstanding Project promoting Social Cohesion and Community Harmony
- Outstanding Voluntary Group/Organisation
For more information, including Terms and Conditions, Tips for Successful Nominations and to nominate, go to the ZEST Awards website.
Nominations close on 4th of December 2015.